Thinking of adopting a cat? While there are many sources offering cats for adoption throughout the USA and Canada, one of the best ways to find the cat of your dreams is through our private cat rehoming service, from a cat owner who can no longer care for their companion.
At Pet Rehoming Network, we specialize in bringing cat lovers together; cat owners who are faced with the very unfortunate situation of having to find a good home for their cat or kitten, and cat lovers who have been searching for the right feline companion to add to their home.
While animal shelters and cat rescue organizations provide a much needed service for cats in need, they are really no place for pre-loved cats that are used to being pampered. Our private cat adoption process helps facilitate home-to-home cat adoptions, so that family cats need never “set paw” in a shelter or rescue.
Cats For Adoption By Owner
Ernie is a gorgeous brown tabby cat for adoption in Ottawa ON. This sweet boy is just 3 years old and very healthy. He has been fixed, is up to date on his shots and is playful, cuddly and very cute. Ernie is not getting along with the other cats in his home. He needs to be an only cat in his new home. He would be a good choice for a family with respectful children, a single or couple. Ernie will be rehomed with supplies. Offer this cute brown tabby a loving new home today.
Meet Cowboy, Butterscotch Tabby Cat For Adoption in Saint Louis Missouri If you are looking for a cat with personality, you have to meet Cowboy. This handsome Orange Tabby cat has white Tuxedo markings and gorgeous green eyes. At just 2 years old, Cowboy weighs …
Cadbury and Toblerone are a stunning bonded pair of male purebred Birman cats for adoption in Austin, Texas. These 2 year old siblings are fixed, up to date on vaccinations, and very healthy. Both cats are very cuddly and affectionate, with extremely nice personalities. They are OK with older children, but toddlers send them hiding under the bed! They have not been around other cats or dogs, so it would be best for them to go to a home where they can be the only pets.
Cadbury and Toblerone will be rehomed with all supplies and vet records. Their owners are rehoming the cats because they are doing a lot of traveling, which makes it difficult to give these beautiful Birman cats the time, attention and affection they need and very much deserve.
The ideal home for Cadbury and Toblerone will be with cat lovers who are retired or work from home, and who can give them lots of playtime and attention. These Birmans are wonderful companions that will add love, joy, laughter and companionship to their new owners. Please offer Cadbury and Toblerone a loving home today.
There is a $35 adoption/rehoming fee. Supplies and veterinary records will be included. Questions about Carlotta? Contact our Miami cat rehoming team. Text CARLOTTA to (888) 833-2128 or email Carlotta@cat-lover.us. We look forward to hearing from you! Meet Carlotta, Tabby Cat For Adoption in …
Meet Jinx, Bombay Cat For Adoption in Playa Vista California $40 Adoption Fee. All supplies will be included. Questions about Jinx? Contact our Los Angeles cat rehoming team. Text or call (213) 297-7446 or email Jinx@cat-lover.us. We look forward to hearing from you! With her …
The Benefits of Home to Home Cat Adoptions:
- Most cats being placed for adoption by their owners are in exceptional health, and have had all of their veterinary care taken care of. This can save you hundreds of dollars by eliminating the need to have your new cat spayed or neutered, microchipped, vaccinated or given a health check.
- You get to learn all about the cats’ history from people who know the cat very well. The cats’ owners can tell you what kind of personality the cat has, whether the cat is good with other animals, whether the cat likes to be cuddled and held, is playful, well behaved and more.
- If you have small children or are thinking of starting a family, choosing a cat that is accepting of children is very important. By adopting a family companion that is used to being around kids is the best way to ensure that you are getting a cat that will be good with your little ones.
- No cat owner ever wants to give up their cherished companion. Unfortunately circumstances occur that make this difficult choice a must-do. Situations such as severe cat allergies, financial difficulties, illness and disability, a long distance move, landlord restrictions, divorce and even the death of a cat owner are just some of the understandable reasons why rehoming a cat becomes necessary. By adopting a cat directly from the owner, you are helping bring about a happy ending to a very difficult situation, and keeping a wonderful cat out of the local shelter or rescue.
- Cats being placed for adoption by their owners almost always come equipped with plenty of supplies. This saves you the expense of purchasing such items as litter boxes, pet beds, carriers, cat condos, preventative medications and even food, toys and treats.
- You will add love, joy, laughter and companionship to your life – and at the same time create a lasting friendship with the cats owner, so very grateful to you for your kindness in giving their beloved cat a second chance for a loving, forever home.