Pet Rehoming Service – We Find Good Homes For Preloved Dogs and Cats
Need to rehome your dog or find a good home for your cat? We provide safe, effective pet rehoming services throughout the USA and Canada.
We would be happy to speak with you about your situation. Feel free to call us toll free at (888) 720-3322, text us at (888) 833-2128, or contact us by email here.
We Help Caring Owners Find Loving Homes For Their Pets
Toll Free: (888) 720-3322
Need to rehome a pet? Pet Rehoming Network is staffed by pet adoptions professionals with decades of experience finding good homes for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. We can find your pet a home safely, effectively and inexpensively.
If you are like most pet owners, you are heartbroken to have to face parting with your cherished cat or dog. Unfortunately, life can present obstacles that make keeping your pet all-but impossible.
Circumstances including illness, severe pet allergies, divorce, a long distance move, financial difficulties, a death in the family or increased job demands can make it necessary to find a new home for your pet.
Although emotionally difficult, finding a great new home where your pet will receive the love, care, attention and exercise they need and deserve can be the kindest thing to do. Our careful and proven pet rehoming process ensures your pet’s wellbeing and future welfare, while protecting your privacy and giving you peace of mind.
Private Dog Rehoming Services
Need to rehome a dog? Our dog rehoming team have helped bring about so many dog adoptions. We can help you find a wonderful new home for your dog or puppy safely and effectively. Pet Rehoming Services offers expert dog rehoming services throughout the USA and Canada.
Many dog owners face the difficult choice of rehoming a dog or puppy, and our team is here to help – throughout this challenging and emotionally difficult process. Our dog rehoming team have helped bring about so many dog adoptions. We can help you find a wonderful new home for your dog or puppy safely and effectively.
Rehome a Cat Safely and Effectively
Need to rehome a cat? Our cat rehoming team have helped bring about so many cat adoptions. We can help you find a wonderful new home for your cat or kitten safely and effectively.
Cat rehoming services are also offered. Our staff of conscientious cat lovers have a wealth of experience and know-how when it comes to rehoming your cat.
We will find the purrfect forever home for your furry friend, and provide guidance and support to you throughout the process of transitioning your cat into their new home. Our cat rehoming team have helped bring about so many cat adoptions. We can help you find a wonderful new home for your cat or kitten safely and effectively.
Judgement-Free Help Rehoming Your Pet
Are you feeling guilty thinking about rehoming your cat or dog? We offer empathy – not judgement. We are here to help you find your pet the very best home, and give you much needed emotional support as you face one of life’s most distressing situations.
We replace heartache with hope, and worry with peace of mind. We will help turn that guilt into positivity, knowing that you have made your pet’s life even better by placing them in a loving home where all of their needs and wants are met.
Premium Pet Rehoming Services For Responsible Owners
Be sure to check out our Pet Rehoming Network Reviews section to learn about the many pets and owners we have helped!
We are not like all those pet rehoming websites that allow you to post your pet, but leave you to fend for yourself when it comes to finding, selecting, screening and following up with your pet’s adopter. Pet Rehoming Network provides careful, personal, hands-on pet rehoming services. Our knowledgeable rehoming team gets to know you and your pet, and gives you people to turn to for emotional support when you need it most.
We work tirelessly on your behalf to locate the right home for your pet, guiding you through the process of gently transitioning your cat or dog into their new home. Once your pet is safely in the arms of their new owners, we follow up to ensure your pets’ future well-being and welfare.
We offer the safest, most convenient and stress free way to rehome a pet available. Sure, there are services online that allow you to rehome a dog or cat for free, but for many pet owners, the do-it-yourself method can be very time consuming and distressing.
For a one time fee of just $150, our hands-on, kid-gloves approach ensures your privacy and peace of mind, while making sure that you are dealing only with pre-screened adopters that are in the best position to become your pet’s new family.
Our Commitment to You and Your Pet
We take our commitment to you and your pet very seriously. Our team of pet rehoming experts will find your dog or cat the very best home. We will help you through the process of transitioning your pet into their new family.
We are not a “do it yourself” pet rehoming service – we take care of finding the right home for your dog or cat. We carefully screen potiential adopters before presenting you with their applications. And we follow up with the new owners once your pet is placed in their care.
This careful follow up is so important. We make sure your pet is doing well in it’s new home after the adoption is finalized. This ensures your pet’s future welfare, whereabouts and well-being – and your peace of mind.
Guaranteed Pet Placements
Our placements are guaranteed. In the event that the new owners are unable to fulfill their promise to care for your pet for any reason, our rehoming team will continue to look for a good home until the perfect one is found – usually while your pet stays with the new owners.
Your pet’s future is in the best hands with the Pet Rehoming Network. Call us today at (888) 720-3322 or contact our pet rehoming coordinator for more information on rehoming your cat or dog.
8 Great Reasons To Choose Our Compassionate Pet Rehoming Service
- It’s SAFE. Our dedicated pet rehoming team take great care to ensure that you are matched only with potential pet adopters with a legitimate interest in offering your pet a loving, forever home.
- Our staff provide FOLLOW-UP. We stay in touch with your pet’s new owners for a year, ensuring that all is well and your pet is being well taken care of.
- It’s AFFORDABLE. We charge a modest fee of just $150 to rehome all pets – no matter what their breed, size, age or health issues may be.
- It’s WORRY-FREE. Let our pet rehoming team deal with all those emails and phone calls inquiring about your pet.
- It’s PRIVATE. We’ll keep your identity, phone number and email address CONFIDENTIAL until a suitable adoptive family is found. You won’t have to post your information online for prying eyes to see.
- We CARE ABOUT YOU. Giving up a cherished family companion is never easy. Our staff are here for you when you need a shoulder to lean on, a kind word, or reassurance that you are doing what is best for you and your pet.
- It’s STRESS FREE FOR YOUR PET. There is nothing more traumatic for a beloved family pet (or pet owner) than to be left at an animal shelter. Through our unique home to home pet rehoming service, your pet never set’s paw in a shelter. They remain in your care until they are gently transitioned into the loving arms of their new owners.
- It’s EMPOWERING. You will be the one to decide on with whom your pet is placed (with our helpful guidance). Choose to stay in touch with your pet’s new family directly, or have our team keep you informed on how life is going in your pet’s new home.
Request Our Pet Rehoming Service Today
Finding yourself in the difficult situation of having to rehome your pet is hard enough! Whether you need to rehome your dog or cat, let the caring pet rehoming services team from Pet Rehoming Services help find your pet the perfect home today.
Questions about our pet rehoming service for dogs and cats?
Call or text (888) 720-3322 or Contact us here!