By requesting pet rehoming services, you, the pet owner, agree to the following terms of service:
1. Pet Rehoming Network offers the services of a team of pet advertising and adoptions professionals for the one-time fee of $79.95 (Basic), $164.95 (Standard), and $249.95 (Premium) per pet.
2. This fee is used towards the costs of advertising and promoting your pet throughout a wide array of online and traditional pet adoption mediums, including, but not limited to listings on https://pet-net.net
3. Fees are due and payable in full before pet rehoming services start, and the pet owner understands that substantial costs are incurred by Pet Rehoming Network in the ongoing promotion of the pet(s). The service fee is spent on advertising costs for the pet and for the staff, online services infrastructure, creative programs, and other operating costs incurred as a direct result of providing ongoing rehoming services. A full refund cannot be issued once pet rehoming services have begun.
Refunds must be requested within 48 hours of placing your rehoming request and submitting payment.
Once a pet’s rehoming project is fully set up and underway, we are not able to issue any refunds, since several hours of creative work performed by a team of online marketing professionals will have already been undertaken, and social media advertising campaigns set up and paid for on behalf of your pet.
Pet Rehoming Network’s rehoming team will work conscientiously to find a suitable home for each pet.
Pet Rehoming Network cannot and does not guarantee a time-frame by which a home will be secured for your pet. We will work swiftly and thoroughly to place effective advertising on a variety of online services, social media services and video platforms.
We will continue to search diligently for a suitable home for each pet until such time as a new home has been arranged – or the owner notifies us that services are no longer required due to a change in circumstances.
As a first-hand member of a pet’s rehoming team, and privy to creatives provided by our online marketing staff, should the pet’s owner locate a potentially suitable home for their pet through their own efforts, Pet Rehoming Network will still provide an adoption application, thorough screening, adoption agreement, guidance on transitioning your pet into it’s new home, and follow up with the new owners for the period specified in your rehoming services package. In keeping with our Refunds Policy, there is no refund in this situation.
Pet Rehoming Network’s services are not intended to be used as a way to “hedge your bets” in finding a home for your pet while using other services. A six person team puts in upwards of 20 hours of work in developing effective advertising, placing ads, posting to social media and creating and marketing adoption videos on your behalf.
We spend a great deal of time on the phone with you, speaking with prospective adopters, speaking with veterinary and other personal references, answering texts and emails, planning social media campaigns, and communicating back and forth with you during the re-homing process.
There are costs incurred in advertising through premium adoption websites and social media, website hosting, video creating programs and many more behind-the-scenes expenses.
Pet Owner Responsibilities:
- The pet owner agrees to provide complete information about the pet’s health, breed, behavior, training, age and other details.
- The pet owner agrees to fully provide details of any advertising they have personally undertaken before hiring Pet Rehoming Network and any efforts undertaken concurrently once a Pet Rehoming Network project is underway.
- The pet owner understands that there is no refund should they locate a home for their pet through their own efforts, and that the prospective adopter should be directed to complete our online adoption application so that proper screening and follow up can be provided.
- The pet owner agrees to remain in contact with our rehoming team and to respond to inquiries and adoption offers in a prompt manner, realizing the urgent need for quick response when rehoming a pet.
- The pet owner agrees to notify Pet Rehoming Network immediately, should they anticipate an absence, such as a vacation or business trip. In this event, the pet owner will provide alternate contact information or assign a person to act as their proxy during their absence.
- In the event that a pet adoption facilitated by Pet Rehoming Network does not work out for any reason, we agree to provide further rehoming services to the pet owner until another suitable home is located. There is no additional cost to the pet owner in this situation.
All information provided to Pet Rehoming Network by owners and potential adopters of the pets we are rehoming is kept strictly confidential. We absolutely do not provide information to any third party for any reason.
Our rehoming team will use our own email addresses and telephone numbers in any advertising placed on behalf of pet owners, unless otherwise instructed. Your safety, privacy, and confidentiality are very important to us.