By requesting pet rehoming services, you, the pet owner, agree to the following terms of service:
Pet Rehoming Network offers the services of a team of pet advertising and adoptions professionals for the one-time fee of $150 USD per pet.
This fee is used towards the costs of advertising and promoting your pet throughout a wide array of online and traditional pet adoption mediums.
Fees are due and payable before pet rehoming services start, and the pet owner understands that costs are incurred by our rehoming team in promoting each pet. The service fee is spent on advertising for the pet and operating costs for providing rehoming services. A refund cannot be issued once pet rehoming services have begun.
In the event that a new home has not been found for a pet within twelve (12) weeks of the day the rehoming fee was paid, Pet Rehoming Network agrees to provide a partial refund in the amount of 40% of the rehoming fee. The owner must request this refund within within three (3) business days of the 12 week deadline.
Once a refund has been processed, all efforts to rehome the pet will cease.
Pet Rehoming Network will provide services for as long as it takes to rehome a pet if a refund request is not made at the 12 week deadline.
Owner Advertising Initiatives
- The owner agrees to divulge details of any additional ongoing advertising efforts undertaken at the time of or prior to placing their request for rehoming services through our agency.
- In the event that the owner receives interest in the pet directly through their own advertising initiatives, it is agreed that Pet Rehoming Network will provide an adoption agreement, carefully screen the potential adopter, advise on the process of transitioning the pet into it’s new home, and follow up with the new owner.
- Pet Rehoming Network will also abide by the rehoming guarantee, regardless of the source through which the successful adopter was found.
- In many instances, homes found through friends, family or work acquaintances do not work out. Our rehoming guarantee assures your pet’s future welfare and well-being should this occur.
- If an owner surrenders the pet to a shelter or rescue, Pet Rehoming Network will continue to advertise for a good home for the pet, directing potential adopters to the shelter or rescue to whom the pet was surrendered.
Pet Rehoming Network’s rehoming team will work conscientiously to find a suitable home for each pet. Our rehoming team cannot guarantee and does not guarantee a time-frame by which a home will be secured for your pet. We will work swiftly and thoroughly to place effective advertising on a wide variety of web sites, classified ads services, social media services and video platforms.
We will continue to search diligently for a suitable home for each pet until such time as a new home has been arranged – or the owner notifies us that services are no longer required due to a change in circumstances.
In the event that an owner locates a potentially suitable home for their pet through their own efforts, Pet Rehoming Network will provide an adoption application, thorough screening, guidance on transitioning your pet into it’s new home, and follow up with the new owners for a period of 6 months. There is no refund in this situation.
Pet Rehoming Network’s services are not intended to be used as a way to “hedge your bets” in finding a home for your pet while using other services. A 5 person team puts in 15 to 20 hours of work in developing effective advertising, placing ads, posting to social media and creating and marketing adoption videos on your behalf.
We spend a great deal of time on the phone with you, speaking with prospective adopters, speaking with veterinary and other personal references, answering texts and emails, and communicating back and forth with you during the re-homing process.
There are costs incurred in advertising through premium adoption websites and social media, website hosting, video creating programs and many more behind the scene expenses.
Pet Owner Responsibilities:
- The pet owner agrees to provide complete information about the pet’s health, breed, behavior, training, age and other details.
- The pet owner agrees to fully divulge details of any advertising they have personally undertaken before hiring Pet Rehoming Network and any efforts undertaken concurrently once a Pet Rehoming Network project is underway.
- The pet owner understands that there is no refund should they locate a home for their pet through their own efforts, and that the prospective adopter should be directed to complete our online adoption application so that proper screening and follow up can be provided.
- The pet owner agrees to remain in contact with our rehoming team and to respond to inquiries and adoption offers in a prompt manner, realizing the urgent need for quick response when rehoming a pet.
- The pet owner agrees to notify Pet Rehoming Network immediately, should they anticipate an absence, such as a vacation or business trip. In this event, the pet owner will provide alternate contact information or assign a person to act as their proxy during their absence.
- In the event that a pet adoption facilitated by Pet Rehoming Network does not work out for any reason, we agree to provide further rehoming services to the pet owner until another suitable home is located. There is no additional cost to the pet owner in this situation.
All information provided to Pet Rehoming Network by owners and potential adopters of the pets we are rehoming is kept strictly confidential. We do not provide information to any third party for any reason.
Our rehoming team will use our own email and telephone numbers in any advertising placed on behalf of pet owners, unless otherwise instructed. Your privacy and confidentiality are very important to us.