Cats For Adoption By Owner
Thinking of adopting a cat? While there are many sources offering cats for adoption throughout the USA and Canada, one of the best ways to find the cat of your dreams is through our private cat rehoming service, from a cat owner who can no longer care for their companion.
At Pet Rehoming Network, we specialize in bringing cat lovers together; cat owners who are faced with the very unfortunate situation of having to find a good home for their cat or kitten, and cat lovers who have been searching for the right feline companion to add to their home.
While animal shelters and cat rescue organizations provide a much needed service for cats in need, they are really no place for pre-loved cats that are used to being pampered. Our private cat adoption process helps facilitate home-to-home cat adoptions, so that family cats need never “set paw” in a shelter or rescue.
Exquisite Scottish Fold Cat for Adoption in Markham ON – Adopt Mandu
Looking for a Scottish Fold cat for adoption in Markham, ON? Mandu would love to be considered for the position of your cherished family companion. Meet Name | About Pet | Personality | Why Rehoming? | Location | Adopter Requirements | How to Adopt Meet Mandu...
Chocolate Siamese Cats For Adoption in Calgary – Meet Mustang and GT
Experience a heartwarming journey of love and companionship with Mustang and GT, two bonded Chocolate Siamese cats in Calgary, Alberta. These beautiful brothers seek a home filled with unconditional love after their devoted owner was admitted to hospice with terminal cancer. Adopt Mustang and GT today, and pen the next beautiful chapter of their lives.
Helping Your New Cat Adjust to Your Home: Dealing with “Ghost Cats”
Bringing a new cat home is an exciting experience, but some cats may exhibit “ghost cat” behavior, hiding and being elusive as they adjust to their new surroundings. Learn practical advice to help your new cat feel comfortable, including creating a safe space, practicing patience, and using positive reinforcement techniques.
ADOPTED – Russian Blue Kitten in Cleveland Olmstead Falls Ohio
Looking for a ready-to-love Russian Blue mix kitten for adoption in Ohio? Misty is an 11 month old female kitten. She is spayed, up to date on shots and very healthy. She is looking for a very loving home where she will receive lots of love, attention, playtime and cuddles. She is good with older children, and would probably be fine with cat-friendly dogs. Misty will be rehomed with any supplies her owner has on hand for her and vet records. Please offer this precious purring machine her forever home today.
Abyssinian Cat Breed Information Profile
Abyssinian Cat Breed Profile Sections Abyssinian Cat Breed History of the Abyssinian Cat Breed Characteristics of the Abyssinian Cat Breed Care Requirements of the Abyssinian Cat Breed Conclusion If you’re looking for a loyal, intelligent, and playful companion,...
Brown Tabby and White Female DSH Cat For Adoption in San Diego California – Meet Freya
Are you searching for a Brown Tabby and White cat to adopt in San Diego, CA? Look no further than Freya – she’s the cat of your dreams! At just 3 years old, Freya is a special feline who weighs in at 14 pounds. She possesses a unique set of qualities that make her stand out from the rest. Freya is known for her silly antics, empathetic nature, great listening skills, easy trainability, and constant entertainment. Unfortunately, her current owners are unable to keep her due to unforeseen circumstances, but they’re committed to finding her a loving and caring family that will keep her safe, happy, healthy, and well-loved. If you’re looking for an amazing companion and have room in your heart and home for Freya, consider offering her a forever home where she can show you the true meaning of unconditional love. Keep reading to learn more about this sweet fur baby!
Adorable Russian Blue Kitten For Adoption in Vancouver, BC – Supplies Included – Adopt Soon Dol
Looking for a Russian Blue Kitten to adopt in Vancouver, British Columbia? Just 13weeks years old and weighing 1.2kg, Soon Dol has been vaccinated and is in good health. This sweet fur baby is a cuddly little purring machine.
Soon Dol’s owner is very sad to have to rehome her cherished kitten. She has developed severe allergies to Soon Dol, and this situation can only get worse as the kitten grows bigger.
Stunning Maine Coon Mix Cat For Adoption Burlington Ontario – Adopt Jazz
Jazz is a 10 year old female Maine Coon mix cat for adoption in Burlington, Ontario. Jazz is very healthy, spayed, up to date on shots and ready to love. She is looking for an adults only home where she can get the love and attention she needs and deserves. Adopt Jazz today. (888) 720-3322 or Jazz@cat-lover.us.
Amazing Longhaired Gray Nebelung Mix Cat For Adoption in San Jose California – Supplies Included – Adopt Thomas
Looking for a sweet and gentle cat to add to your family? Meet Thomas, the senior Nebelung Mix cat available for adoption in San Jose. Thomas is a low-maintenance cat who loves lounging in his cat tree and receiving gentle attention and chin scratches. At 10 years old, he’s in good health, fully vaccinated, and litter box trained – making him an easy addition to any household.
Sadly, Thomas’ senior owner had to move into assisted living suddenly, and Thomas is now in need of a new home. Pet Rehoming Network is urgently seeking a compassionate cat lover to take in Thomas and give him the love and care he deserves. He would do well with a senior cat lover who is retired, a cat lover who works away from home during the day, or even a family with well-behaved, older children.
With his stunning appearance, from his silky gray coat to his mesmerizing green eyes, Thomas is sure to add an extra touch of glamour to your life. If you’re in the San Jose area and looking to add a new feline companion to your family, please consider giving Thomas a chance. Contact Pet Rehoming Network today to learn more about how you can adopt Thomas and give him the forever home he deserves.
Dilute Grey Tabby Cat For Adoption in Brooklyn New York – Meet Delightful Bobbi
Looking for a Dilute Grey Tabby cat for adoption in Brooklyn, New York? Bobbi is a beautiful female cat who is up for adoption to a loving family. This six-year-old cat weighs 11 pounds and is incredibly cute and sweet. Bobbi is not a loud cat and loves to sit and...
The Benefits of Home to Home Cat Adoptions:
- Most cats being placed for adoption by their owners are in exceptional health, and have had all of their veterinary care taken care of. This can save you hundreds of dollars by eliminating the need to have your new cat spayed or neutered, microchipped, vaccinated or given a health check.
- You get to learn all about the cats’ history from people who know the cat very well. The cats’ owners can tell you what kind of personality the cat has, whether the cat is good with other animals, whether the cat likes to be cuddled and held, is playful, well behaved and more.
- If you have small children or are thinking of starting a family, choosing a cat that is accepting of children is very important. By adopting a family companion that is used to being around kids is the best way to ensure that you are getting a cat that will be good with your little ones.
- No cat owner ever wants to give up their cherished companion. Unfortunately circumstances occur that make this difficult choice a must-do. Situations such as severe cat allergies, financial difficulties, illness and disability, a long distance move, landlord restrictions, divorce and even the death of a cat owner are just some of the understandable reasons why rehoming a cat becomes necessary. By adopting a cat directly from the owner, you are helping bring about a happy ending to a very difficult situation, and keeping a wonderful cat out of the local shelter or rescue.
- Cats being placed for adoption by their owners almost always come equipped with plenty of supplies. This saves you the expense of purchasing such items as litter boxes, pet beds, carriers, cat condos, preventative medications and even food, toys and treats.
- You will add love, joy, laughter and companionship to your life – and at the same time create a lasting friendship with the cats owner, so very grateful to you for your kindness in giving their beloved cat a second chance for a loving, forever home.