We Help Caring Owners Find Loving Homes For Their Pets
Call us toll free (888) 720-3322
or Get Information on Rehoming a Pet Here.
Need to rehome a pet? Pet Rehoming Network offers a compassionate pet rehoming service by knowledgeable and experienced pet adoptions professionals. We can help get your pet adopted safely, effectively and inexpensively.
If you are like most pet owners, you are no doubt heartbroken to have to face parting with your cherished cat or dog. Unfortunately, life can present obstacles that make keeping your pet all-but impossible.
Circumstances including illness, severe pet allergies, divorce, a long distance move, financial difficulties, a death in the family or increased job demands can make it necessary to find a loving new home for your pet.
Finding a great new home where your pet will receive the love, care, attention and exercise they need and deserve can be the kindest thing to do. Our careful and proven pet rehoming process ensures your pet’s wellbeing and future welfare, while protecting your privacy and giving you peace of mind.
Judgement-Free Help Rehoming Your Pet
Are you feeling guilty thinking about rehoming your pet? We offer empathy – not judgement. We are here to help you find your pet the very best home, and give you much needed emotional support as you face one of life’s most distressing situations. We replace heartache with hope, and worry with peace of mind. We will help turn that guilt into positivity, knowing that you have made your pet’s life even better by placing them in a loving home where all of their needs and wants are met.
Premium Pet Rehoming Services For Responsible Owners
Unlike the plethora of pet rehoming websites that allow you to post your pet, but leave you to fend for yourself when it comes to finding, selecting, screening and following up with your pet’s adopter, we provide careful, personal, hands-on pet rehoming. Our knowledgeable rehoming team gets to know you and your pet.
We then work tirelessly on your behalf to locate the right home for your pet, guiding you through the process of gently transitioning your pet into their new home. Once your pet is safely in the arms of their new owners, we follow up to ensure your pets future well-being and welfare.
We offer the safest, most convenient and stress free way to rehome a pet available. Sure, there are services online that allow you to rehome a pet for free, but for most pet owners needing to rehome, the do-it-yourself method is very time consuming and distressing. For a one time fee of just $150, our hands-on, kid gloves approach ensures your privacy and peace of mind, while at the same time making sure that you are dealing only with pre-screened adopters that are in the best position to become your pet’s new family.
Our Commitment to You and Your Pet
We take our commitment to you and your pet very seriously. Our team of pet rehoming experts will find your pet the very best home and help you through the process of transitioning your pet into their new family. We are not a “do it yourself” pet rehoming service – we take care of finding the right adopter for your pet, carefully screening potiential adopters before presenting you with their applications, and following up with your pet’s new family, once your pet is placed in their care.
This careful follow up is so important. We make sure your pet is doing well in it’s new home after the adoption is finalized. This ensures your pet’s future welfare, whereabouts and well-being – and your peace of mind.
Guaranteed Pet Placements
Our placements are guaranteed. In the event that the new owners are unable to fulfill their promise to care for your pet for any reason, our rehoming team will continue to look for a good home until the perfect one is found – usually while your pet stays with the new owners.
Your pet’s future is in the best of hands with the Pet Rehoming Network. Call us today at (888) 720-3322 or contact our pet rehoming coordinator for more information on rehoming your dog or cat.
Need to rehome a dog? Our dog rehoming team have helped bring about so many dog adoptions. We can help you find a wonderful new home for your dog or puppy safely and effectively. Pet Rehoming Network offers expert dog rehoming services throughout the USA and Canada.
Many dog owners face the difficult choice of rehoming a dog or puppy, and our team is here to help – throughout this challenging and emotionally difficult process. Our dog rehoming team have helped bring about so many dog adoptions. We can help you find a wonderful new home for your dog or puppy safely and effectively.
Need to rehome a cat? Our cat rehoming team have helped bring about so many cat adoptions. We can help you find a wonderful new home for your cat or kitten safely and effectively.
Cat rehoming services are also offered. Our staff of conscientious cat lovers have a wealth of experience and know-how when it comes to rehoming your cat.
We will find the purrfect forever home for your furry friend, and provide guidance and support to you throughout the process of transitioning your cat into their new home. Our cat rehoming team have helped bring about so many cat adoptions. We can help you find a wonderful new home for your cat or kitten safely and effectively.
8 Great Reasons To Choose Our Compassionate Pet Rehoming Service
- It’s SAFE. Our dedicated pet rehoming team take great care to ensure that you are matched only with potential pet adopters with a legitimate interest in offering your pet a loving, forever home.
- Our staff provide FOLLOW-UP. We stay in touch with your pet’s new owners for a year, ensuring that all is well and your pet is being well taken care of.
- It’s AFFORDABLE. We charge a modest fee of just $150 to rehome all pets – no matter what their breed, size, age or health issues may be.
- It’s WORRY-FREE. Let our pet rehoming team deal with all those emails and phone calls inquiring about your pet.
- It’s PRIVATE. We’ll keep your identity, phone number and email address CONFIDENTIAL until a suitable adoptive family is found. You won’t have to post your information online for prying eyes to see.
- We CARE ABOUT YOU. Giving up a cherished family companion is never easy. Our staff are here for you when you need a shoulder to lean on, a kind word, or reassurance that you are doing what is best for you and your pet.
- It’s STRESS FREE FOR YOUR PET. There is nothing more traumatic for a beloved family pet (or pet owner) than to be left at an animal shelter. Through our unique home to home pet rehoming service, your pet never set’s paw in a shelter. They remain in your care until they are gently transitioned into the loving arms of their new owners.
- It’s EMPOWERING. You will be the one to decide on with whom your pet is placed (with our helpful guidance). Choose to stay in touch with your pet’s new family directly, or have our team keep you informed on how life is going in your pet’s new home.
Request Our Pet Rehoming Service Today
Finding yourself in the difficult situation of having to rehome your pet is hard enough! Whether you need to rehome your dog or cat, let the caring pet rehoming services team from Pet Rehoming Network help find your pet the perfect home today.
Questions about our pet rehoming service for dogs and cats? Contact us here!