Cats For Adoption By Owner
Thinking of adopting a cat? While there are many sources offering cats for adoption throughout the USA and Canada, one of the best ways to find the cat of your dreams is through our private cat rehoming service, from a cat owner who can no longer care for their companion.
At Pet Rehoming Network, we specialize in bringing cat lovers together; cat owners who are faced with the very unfortunate situation of having to find a good home for their cat or kitten, and cat lovers who have been searching for the right feline companion to add to their home.
While animal shelters and cat rescue organizations provide a much needed service for cats in need, they are really no place for pre-loved cats that are used to being pampered. Our private cat adoption process helps facilitate home-to-home cat adoptions, so that family cats need never “set paw” in a shelter or rescue.
Looking for a sweet senior black cat to adopt near Boston, MA? Jewell is such a lovable feline that she is sure to add plenty of joy to any home. This healthy 11 year old kitty has been spayed and is up to date on shots. She is clean and well behaved. Jewell is a very...
Looking for love in the form of a soft, mellow and cuddly Orange Tabby Cat? Enzo is a sweet, sweet boy with so many cuddles and purring sessions to offer. He is in good health, fixed and up to date on vaccinations. Will be rehomed with all supplies. Adopt this orange...
Chase is a healthy and very handsome 6 year old Scottish Fold cat for adoption in Stow, Ohio. Chase has been neutered, and is up to date on shots. He is a very affectionate and well-behaved little cat. He really enjoys getting his face rubbed. In fact, he will follow you around the house seeking face rubs – you can’t escape him!
Chase is seeking a very loving new home along with his best friend, a gorgeous 3 year old Ragdoll cat named Belle. Both cats are being rehomed by their owner’s husband. Sadly, she passed away from Cancer last December, leaving an infant daughter. Her husband wants to be able to focus all of his energy on raising his 1 year old son. He loves the cats, but feels they will be happier in a home with someone who can give them all of the attention and affection they crave.
Belle and Chase will be rehomed with all supplies and veterinary records. They are healthy, happy cats that will add plenty of love and sunshine into the home of their new owners. If you have been thinking of adopting a cat or two, this pair is about the nicest pair you will meet. Adopt Belle and Chase today!
Rosie is a little orange tabby darling. She is sweet and shy, with a vibrant orange coat. She is part of a bonded pair, along with her brother, Tom. Rosie and Tom were rescued as kittens from the streets of . Rosie had been hit by a car, and lost one of her front legs. This doesn’t hold her back at all – she can run and jump with the best of them.
Rosie takes a little time to warm up to you, but once she does, there is no more loving a cat. Rosie is 5 years old and about 9 pounds. She has been spayed and is up to date on her shots. Rosie is healthy, clean and well behaved – a joy to have in your home.
Rosie gets along well with other cats and would be fine with cat friendly dogs. Tom and Rosie, have travelled the world with their owner, who has a job involving a lot of international travel, and which now has her settled overseas. She loves her cats dearly, and wants to find them a stable home where they can put down roots and enjoy a calm, stress-free live with a solid routine and an owner who loves them to bits.
Rosie is closely bonded to her brother, Tom and would prefer to be adopted as a bonded pair. They love each other so much, it would be a real shame to separate them.
Rosie and Tom will be rehomed with all supplies and accessories – all you need to add is a loving home where they will be cherished and kept safe, happy and healthy for the rest of their lives.
If you have been looking for a really special pair of cats to add love, joy, laughter and companionship to your home, please consider Rosie and Tom. These are 2 little cats that will steal your heart within minutes of meeting them. Adopt these sweet Orange Tabby cats in Atlanta today.
Geneva is a gorgeous Gray Tabby Cat for adoption in Cookeville TN. Adopt Geneva today. Facts About Geneva ♥ Name of Pet: Geneva ♥ Location: cookeville, TN 38501 ♥ Type of Pet: Cat ♥ Breed of Pet: Gray Tabby Cat ♥ Color / Coat Type: Gray Brown ♥ Age of Pet: 1 ♥ Size...
Looking for a Siamese Cat for adoption in Edmonton, Alberta? Daisy is a gorgeous Siamese mix cat you should definitely consider! Aged 2 and weighing about 9 pounds, Daisy will be rehomed with supplies and veterinary records – a ready to love cat. Visit Daisy’s adoption story page to learn all about this special Siamese mix cat looking for a good home in or near Edmonton, Alberta. Daisy can’t wait to purr her way into your heart and home.
Meet Belle, Ragdoll Cat For Adoption in Stow Ohio
Have you been longing to cherish a stunning purebred Ragdoll cat? Your Ragdoll dreams are about to become reality. Belle is an exquisite purebred Ragdoll cat looking for a very loving and attentive home. She is located in Stowe, Ohio, close to Cleveland, Akron and Pittsburgh. She is hoping to find a home along with her best friend, Chase, a purebred Scottish Fold cat.
Black and White Tuxedo Cat Sisters For Adoption in Morgan Hill California – Supplies Included – Adopt Lei & Lani
Meet Sisters Lei & Lani, Domestic Short Soft Hair Cat For Adoption in Morgan Hill CA Sisters Lei & Lani are bonded pair of female Tuxedo cats for adoption to a very loving home in or near Morgan Hill, California. This delightful duo is 8 years old and each cat...
Meet Luna, Tabby Kitten For Adoption in Calgary AB Looking for a kitten for adoption in Calgary, Alberta? Luna is a 8 month old kitten weighing 8 pounds. She has a grey tabby coat and big green eyes. Luna is healthy and well behaved. She is litter trained and...
Meet Tormund, Orange Tabby Cat For Adoption in Columbus Ohio Just 7 years old, Tormund is an extremely affectionate and laid back Orange Tabby cat looking for a very loving home in Columbus, Ohio. This handsome boy is fixed and up to date on shots. He is healthy and...
The Benefits of Home to Home Cat Adoptions:
- Most cats being placed for adoption by their owners are in exceptional health, and have had all of their veterinary care taken care of. This can save you hundreds of dollars by eliminating the need to have your new cat spayed or neutered, microchipped, vaccinated or given a health check.
- You get to learn all about the cats’ history from people who know the cat very well. The cats’ owners can tell you what kind of personality the cat has, whether the cat is good with other animals, whether the cat likes to be cuddled and held, is playful, well behaved and more.
- If you have small children or are thinking of starting a family, choosing a cat that is accepting of children is very important. By adopting a family companion that is used to being around kids is the best way to ensure that you are getting a cat that will be good with your little ones.
- No cat owner ever wants to give up their cherished companion. Unfortunately circumstances occur that make this difficult choice a must-do. Situations such as severe cat allergies, financial difficulties, illness and disability, a long distance move, landlord restrictions, divorce and even the death of a cat owner are just some of the understandable reasons why rehoming a cat becomes necessary. By adopting a cat directly from the owner, you are helping bring about a happy ending to a very difficult situation, and keeping a wonderful cat out of the local shelter or rescue.
- Cats being placed for adoption by their owners almost always come equipped with plenty of supplies. This saves you the expense of purchasing such items as litter boxes, pet beds, carriers, cat condos, preventative medications and even food, toys and treats.
- You will add love, joy, laughter and companionship to your life – and at the same time create a lasting friendship with the cats owner, so very grateful to you for your kindness in giving their beloved cat a second chance for a loving, forever home.