Cats For Adoption By Owner
Thinking of adopting a cat? While there are many sources offering cats for adoption throughout the USA and Canada, one of the best ways to find the cat of your dreams is through our private cat rehoming service, from a cat owner who can no longer care for their companion.
At Pet Rehoming Network, we specialize in bringing cat lovers together; cat owners who are faced with the very unfortunate situation of having to find a good home for their cat or kitten, and cat lovers who have been searching for the right feline companion to add to their home.
While animal shelters and cat rescue organizations provide a much needed service for cats in need, they are really no place for pre-loved cats that are used to being pampered. Our private cat adoption process helps facilitate home-to-home cat adoptions, so that family cats need never “set paw” in a shelter or rescue.
Meet Goose & Maverick, Snowshoe Siamese Cross & Flame Point Siamese Cat Brothers For Adoption in Airdrie Alberta Have you been looking for Siamese cats for adoption in Calgary and area? Two of the most adorable cats on Earth are looking for an extra-loving...
Meet Kiwi and Bear, Russian Blue & Tabby Siberian Mix Cats For Adoption in Teaneck New Jersey A handsome Russian Blue and a stunning Silver Siberian mix cat, Kiwi and Bear are bonded cat brothers looking for a very loving home anywhere within a reasonable distance...
Meet Slynx, A Tabby Cat For Private Adoption in Nashville Tennessee A brown & grey tabby cat for adoption in Nashville, Tennessee, Slynx is waiting to meet you. This precious 7 pound Tabby is 8 years old. Slynx will be rehomed with all supplies, including a travel...
Adopt a Bicolor Cat in Fort Lauderdale Florida- Supplies Included – Black and White Cat For Adoption in FL
Meet BK, A Black and White Bicolor Cat For Adoption By Owner in Plantation FL A Domestic Cat for adoption in Plantation, FL, BK is waiting to meet you. This precious female cat is 2 years old. BK weighs about 10 pounds. She is in good health and has been spayed and...
A Calico Cat for adoption in Homestead, FL, Caramel is waiting to meet you. This precious female Calico cat is 7 years old. A Calico cat, Caramel weighs about 8 pounds. Caramel will be rehomed with all supplies, including her bed & her litter box.
Chef is a handsome Orange Tabby cat for adoption in Edmonton AB. This slightly pudgy puss is just 5 years old. His weight is around 14 pounds. He is in good health, neutered, up to date on shots and litter trained. Chef has a loving personality. He likes to cuddle and will purr up a storm.
Chef is looking for a loving new home where he will be cherished and kept safe, happy and healthy. He will be rehomed with all supplies and vet records. Adopt Chef today,.
Leo is a gorgeous orange tabby cat for adoption in Edmonton AB. Just 5 years old, Leo weighs 11 pounds. He is good with children and adults, but not a huge fan of other cats or dogs. Leo has been neutered and is up to date on shots. He is litter trained and micro-chipped.
Looking for a gorgeous Maine Coon cat for adoption in San Diego CA? Marquise is looking for you! This 18 pound bundle of purrs is just 1.6 years old and has been neutered, fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and litter trained.
It’s hard to decide which is larger – Marquise’s body – or his personality. He’s a whole lotta cat, and his desire for attention require – cat lovers who will enjoy his antics and who will love this young 18 pound, stunning purebred Maine Coon cat, unconditionally for the rest of his life.
Marquise is in excellent health and is good with other pets and children. He has an incredible personality – affectionate, friendly and very sociable. He will be rehomed with all supplies and veterinary records. Adopt Marquise the Maine Coon cat today.
The Benefits of Home to Home Cat Adoptions:
- Most cats being placed for adoption by their owners are in exceptional health, and have had all of their veterinary care taken care of. This can save you hundreds of dollars by eliminating the need to have your new cat spayed or neutered, microchipped, vaccinated or given a health check.
- You get to learn all about the cats’ history from people who know the cat very well. The cats’ owners can tell you what kind of personality the cat has, whether the cat is good with other animals, whether the cat likes to be cuddled and held, is playful, well behaved and more.
- If you have small children or are thinking of starting a family, choosing a cat that is accepting of children is very important. By adopting a family companion that is used to being around kids is the best way to ensure that you are getting a cat that will be good with your little ones.
- No cat owner ever wants to give up their cherished companion. Unfortunately circumstances occur that make this difficult choice a must-do. Situations such as severe cat allergies, financial difficulties, illness and disability, a long distance move, landlord restrictions, divorce and even the death of a cat owner are just some of the understandable reasons why rehoming a cat becomes necessary. By adopting a cat directly from the owner, you are helping bring about a happy ending to a very difficult situation, and keeping a wonderful cat out of the local shelter or rescue.
- Cats being placed for adoption by their owners almost always come equipped with plenty of supplies. This saves you the expense of purchasing such items as litter boxes, pet beds, carriers, cat condos, preventative medications and even food, toys and treats.
- You will add love, joy, laughter and companionship to your life – and at the same time create a lasting friendship with the cats owner, so very grateful to you for your kindness in giving their beloved cat a second chance for a loving, forever home.